We offer a number of classic trips in Rogers Pass but there’s a lot more out there to explore!
Whether you’d like alternate dates or trips in Rogers Pass or are keen to explore in the Rocky Mountains of Canada and beyond, RPMA can accommodate you. We specialize in all forms of mountain adventure and instruction from mountaineering and rock climbing to ski touring, ski mountaineering and ice climbing.
Rogers Pass Mountain Adventures’ guides are certified to guide around the world, so if you have an idea of a place you’d like to climb or ski not only in the Rogers Pass area but anywhere else in Canada or around the globe don’t hesitate to contact us using the Contact Form and we will make it happen.
Some nearby summer objectives include:
- Alpine rock climbing in the Bugaboos
- Mt. Victoria, Mt. Lefroy and Mt. Temple in Lake Louise
- Mt. Assiniboine
- Castle Mountain, Mount Fay, Mount Louis in the Rockies
- Mount Athabasca on the Icefields Parkway
- Mt. Forbes and the Lyells in Banff National Park
- Mt. Gimli in the Valhallas
- Mt. Begbie in Revelstoke
- Multi-pitch rock climbing in Squamish
- Mt. Slesse in the Canadian North Cascades
Some winter and spring ski touring objectives include:
- Classic day traverses of Rogers Pass: Tupper Traverse, Lily-Dome Traverse, Sir Donald-Avalanche Traverse.
- The Wapta and Yoho Traverses in the Rocky Mountains
- The Spearhead Traverse in Whistler
- The Haute Route, traversing the French and Swiss Alps
- The Ortler Traverse in the Tyrolean Alps of Italy
- The Bernese-Oberland in the Swiss Alps
- Sailboat-based ski touring in Iceland
- Hokkaido powder skiing in Japan
For more winter ski touring trips, AST 1 and 2 Courses and Ski Mountaineering Courses, check out Icefall Lodge for exciting trip packages.
We look forward to taking you on your next big adventure, wherever that may be!